Monday, January 9, 2017

Health Bet Beginnings

Yesterday I took the fit assessment and here's how I did:
Agility Heisman--6
In & Out Ab Progression--16
Push-up--12
Mountain Climber Switch Kicks--46
Agility Shoulder Taps--2
X Jumps--20
Moving Push-ups--1
Agility Lateral Shuffle--6
Agility Bear Crawl--4

Now, I'm posting these because in 2 weeks I take the assessment again to see how I've progressed and then again at the end of the program.

This morning I weighed in & took my measurements, which I'll do again after a month.
Weight=118.8
Chest=34
Right arm=11
Left arm=10.5
Waist=29
Hips=33
Right thigh=18
Left thigh=18
(I'm not trying to lose weight. My main goal is to tone more & work on a 6 pack lol. And also to become stronger)

Day 1 workout, Insanity Asylum Volume 1 Agility & Speed, was intense but I got through the whole thing. Even though it's an "insane" workout, I absolutely love working out and taking care of myself. Between exercising, drinking shakeology and eating healthy, I feel the best than I ever have in my life! I'm so thankful I found Beachbody. It's not just the health & fitness piece but the Beachbody community is absolutely wonderful. Very supportive and motivating. I can't say enough good things about Beachbody.

Here's a little snippet of today's workout:
https://www.facebook.com/dawn.vezina/videos/10154898491625789/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...