Sunday, June 28, 2015

ta da!!

I didn't get as much done as I wanted. But, in my defense lol, a cousin and Aunt were visiting another cousin nearby that I haven't seen in probably 30 years, since I was a teenager so I went over there for a while to catch up. Here's my ta da list!

Workout -- Turbofire HIIT 20   

Do laundry
Weekly tasks:
Change sheets
Purge magazines & catalogs
Wash the cat dishes
Clean mirrors, tv & laptop screens & door glass
Empty trash cans

Dust
Sweep floors
Mop kitchen & bath floors
Clean laptop hard drive
Clean out purse
Clean out fridge

Clean out car

This week:
Zone 5 Living room:
Polish furniture
Wash windows
Clean TV's & lamps
Wipe fingerprints from walls
Clean wall decor, pictures & frames
Clear cobwebs
Sweep under furniture
Disinfect light switches
Wash knick knacks & polish shelves
Wash curtains & throw blankets
Wash the floor

Zone 1 Entryway:
Clean front door
Disinfect light switch & door knobs
Clear cobwebs
Spot clean walls
Dust furniture
Wipe baseboards
Wash table coverings
Sweep & mop floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...