Monday, June 1, 2015

Good day

I worked 8 hours, did my workout and still managed to get some tasks done today. I didn't make my steps but it was still a successful day!!

Do 21 day fix workout
Go for a walk
Get 6,000 steps - 4,029
Drink 40 ounces of water - 40 ozs
Eat one serving of vegetables or fruit - I did kickass here today. I had a banana & blueberries in my breakfast smoothie, cucumber sticks with lunch & I put tomato, lettuce & onion on my turkey burger and had a big salad with romaine lettuce, kale, spinach, tomatoes & cukes for dinner.
Complete daily routines
Do at least two weekly tasks
Do at least two zone tasks


Weekly tasks:
Change sheets
Purge magazines & catalogs

Wash the cat dishes
Clean mirrors, tv & laptop screens & door glass
Empty trash cans
Dust
Sweep floors
Mop kitchen & bath floors
Clean laptop hard drive
Clean out purse
Clean out fridge
Clean out car

This week's zone tasks in the Entryway:
Clean front door
Disinfect light switch & door knobs
Clear cobwebs

Spot clean walls
Dust furniture
Wipe baseboards
Wash table coverings
Straighten coat closet
Sweep & mop floor

Dining room:
Clean the cobwebs
Clean off top of dining table and polish
Dust the bottoms of the chairs.
Dust the baseboards
Sweep & mop the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...