Sunday, May 24, 2015

Long time

Other than posting a few recipes, I haven't blogged in quite some time.
Last week I made up a list of goals because I just haven't been taking care of myself or my home. I'm going to try and update daily how I'm doing on my goals. Here's my list of goals and a summary of how I did last week. Definitely need improvement.

Do a 12 minute HIIT workout 3 times per week  2/3
Go for a walk 1 time per week   0/1
Get 5,000 steps per day   4/7
Drink 32 ounces of water per day   6/7
Eat one serving of vegetables or fruit per day   4/7
Complete daily routines each day   2/7
Do at least one weekly chore per day   2/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...