Sunday, May 31, 2015

Change in my plans

I ended up doing some grocery shopping for more healthy foods today and I went to visit my grandchildren. I also cleaned out the fridge which wasn't on my task list but I had foods in there that I'm surprised didn't open the door and leave!

Do 21 day fix workout
Go for a walk
Get 6,000 steps - 5,565
Drink 40 ounces of water - 52 ozs 
Eat one serving of vegetables or fruit - I had broccoli in my omelet for breakfast & sliced tomatoes with dinner 
Complete daily routines
Do at least two weekly tasks 
Do at least two zone tasks
Laundry: Sheets, towels, rags & white clothing

Weekly tasks:
Change sheets
Purge magazines & catalogs
Wash the cat dishes
Clean mirrors, tv & laptop screens & door glass
Empty trash cans
Dust
Sweep floors
Mop kitchen & bath floors
Clean laptop hard drive
Clean out purse
Clean out fridge
Clean out car

This week's zone tasks in the Entryway:
Clean front door
Disinfect light switch & door knobs
Clear cobwebs
Spot clean walls
Dust furniture
Wipe baseboards
Wash table coverings
Straighten coat closet
Sweep & mop floor

Dining room:
Clean the cobwebs
Clean off top of dining table and polish
Dust the bottoms of the chairs.
Dust the baseboards
Sweep & mop the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...