Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tasks:

I usually do my weekly home blessing on Monday, well, I DON'T actually get it done so, I'm moving it to Friday instead. I am going to reserve Monday's for just making my menu, clipping & filing coupons & making my grocery list since it takes so long.

Clip & file coupons
Go grocery & drugstore shopping
Do any food prep (put produce in containers, separate meats, etc)
Clean out the fridge
Pull out fall/Halloween decorations & put up
Spend 15 minutes on zone cleaning:

(I'm going to combine zones 1 & 2 this week)
Dining room:
Clean & straighten drawers
Clean bakers rack
Clean junk drawer
Clean chandelier
Disinfect the light switches & door knobs
Spot clean walls
Polish table & chairs
Clean windows
Clean pictures on walls
Clear cobwebs
Wipe cabinet fronts
Tidy linens
Wipe baseboards
Sweep & mop floor

Entryway:
Clean front door
Disinfect light switch & door knobs
Clear cobwebs
Spot clean walls
Dust furniture
Straighten coats
Wipe baseboards
Wash table coverings
Sweep & mop floor

Front porch:
Declutter
Sweep down cobwebs
Sweep off furniture
Sweep porch
Wipe light fixtures
Shake welcome mat

Zone - Kitchen:
Empty fridge & thoroughly clean
Clean microwave in & out
Clean stove & oven
Clean oven drawer
Wash canisters
Clean drawers & cupboards
Wipe fingerprints from walls
Wash window
Clean fan, vent, hood filters & hood
Wipe down cabinet fronts
Clean ceiling fan
Clean under the sink
Wash curtain & pot holders
Clean toaster & crumb tray
Wipe down breadbox
Clear cobwebs
Wipe baseboards
Clear off counters & clean
Wash the trash can
Disinfect light switches & telephone
Wipe down small appliances
Wipe down large appliances
Clean the top of the pantry cupboard
Empty, declutter & organize pantry cupboard
Inventory freezers


MENU
Breakfast:
Yogurt
Fruit

Lunch:
Egg salad sandwich

Dinner:
New England chop suey
Garlic parmesan swirl biscuits
Leftover cake


3 comments:

  1. I moved my Home Blessing to Friday a long time ago, I like the idea of my home being cleaned for the weekend. We usually get guests over the weekend more so than during the week. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - I'll post the recipe

    MotherHen - we have a family dinner on Sunday's so I would prefer my home be cleaner & fresher than if I did it on Monday. lol

    ReplyDelete

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...