Tuesday, June 7, 2022

I was scared out of my mind to do this. 😳

Hey there Friends

Have you ever scrolled your social media feed, seen someone posting about their workouts and nutrition plans, and think to yourself… “I would NEVER be able to do something like that.”?

Cuzzzz, same. I used to be this girl. 🙋🏼‍♀️

After seeing their post on my feed, I’d click on their profile, start scrolling through the rest of their pics, and then it’d all spiral downhill from there… the comparison game would be in full effect. 🙃

I’d sit there, comparing my body to theirs, wishing I could do what they were doing, but just end up telling myself it would never be possible for me. 

I even remember feeling this way when the coaching opportunity was presented to me. I immediately thought, “Heckkkk no! 😳

I wasn't in shape and even if I was, I didn’t know enough about it to actually help other people. 🤷🏼‍♀️

However… I did find myself fantasizing a little about what it would be like to work from home, make money from a side gig, AND work on my own health at the same time. 😍 But… I was fearful of failure, and didn’t want to invest in something and not make a dime off of it. 

While I was definitely skeptical, I realized I would never know unless I tried…

✨ So I said YES. ✨

I’ll be totally honest… I was scared out of my mind to join my first challenge group, and equally scared to start my own business. I had zero experience with business, social media, or how to help people get results. 😬 But here’s the good news… I didn’t have to. 👌🏻

After I signed up I found myself surrounded by INCREDIBLE women who’d been in my shoes and already walked my same path. They’d already experienced what I had with their own [health/wellness/nutrition/skin] AND with starting their own businesses.

Now… I’ve become completely obsessed with my challenge group, made so many new friendships, prioritized my time, and have a business I never dreamed of running. ❤️

I’m so much prouder of the girl I am now, than the girl I used to be. 💪🏻

And I want this to be the same for you, too! 🌟

So today I’m leaving you with this… Stop comparing yourself to the girl you see on social media. Ignore your inner critic. And don’t let your fear of failure control your decisions.

You don’t have time for any of that BS… You’ve got goals to reach and lives to change! 😎

Chat soon!

Dawn

P.S. Curious to learn more about the different ways you can join me this summer? 🙌🏻 Just  email me (funfitand50@gmail.com)  and tell me 3 fitness and nutrition goals you have for yourself OR your biggest question around starting your own business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...