Monday, June 13, 2022

3 Things I’ve Learned That ACTUALLY Make a Difference in My Health and Fitness

Heyyyy Friends,

Remember my story last week about having to tell my inner mean girl to shove it so I could get on with my goals? 👊🏻

I wish I could say it was that easy and it happened overnight, but I wanna share some of my “truths” with you as to why I made it so much harder to say yes to the coaching opportunity than it really needed to be… so you can steer clear of that road yourself. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤪

This is what I “thought” made a good coach:

👉🏻 Being at my goal weight or body.

👉🏻 Always being on my phone and sharing about products, programs, upcoming challenges 

👉🏻 Figuring things out for myself and being independent AF.

But don’t worry… THIS is what I’ve “actually” learned makes a good coach: 

✨ NOT being at my goal weight or body makes me more relatable to my challengers or customers. No one’s perfect, and I’m definitely not out here tryin’ to be.

✨ Managing my time and productivity will get me farther in my health and wellness AND in this business than being on my phone all the time. 

✨ Leaning into my challenge group and virtual community and team makes living this healthy lifestyle and entrepreneur life so much easier. NOT doing everything on my own. 

No matter what your goal is as a challenger/customer or as a coach... Whether it be to get in great shape or heal your gut or earn a couple extra hundred bucks each month… My team and I got you covered. ❤️

We have women transforming their health AND lives anywhere from losing 20+ pounds as challengers to paying for groceries, gas, and even replacing their full time incomes as coaches.

So what do YOU want, Friend? What do you want your transformation to be? 🌟

I’d love to hear all about it. 😊

Talk soon!

Dawn

P.S. If you’re ready to start making moves in your own health, join my next challenge group starting July 11! Or if you’re ready to take it a step even further and start helping others do the same while getting paid to do so, send me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com with the subject line, “Join my team!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...