Monday, July 13, 2015

Hot Hot Hot Day

I also did three loads of laundry
Do P90X3 Dynamix workout -- It was supposed to be my rest day but I was going to workout anyway although I did change my mind lol
Complete daily tasks
Spend at least 15 minutes on Beachbody business

Weekly tasks:
Change sheets
Purge magazines & catalogs

Wash the cat dishes
Clean mirrors, tv & laptop screens & door glass
Empty trash cans
Dust
Sweep floors
Mop kitchen & bath floors
Clean laptop hard drive
Clean out purse
Clean out fridge
Clean out car

Zone 3:
Main bathroom:
Wash rugs &  shower curtains
Straighten cabinets
Scrub tub & shower
Thoroughly clean toilet
Clean cabinet & drawers
Wash the trash can
Clear cobwebs
Wipe baseboards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...